Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Europe baby

So remember when I thought I would be a good blogger? Well I've realized that I suck. Sorry. I know people are just dying to see the next post....... so here it is. It has been a pretty crazy month! I went to Europe with my team and my parents where we played 4 games and toured some of the coolest places I have ever seen. We went to Switzerland, Austria, and Prague. We saw some amazing things that pictures can't even do justice. Then I went back to California until my sister had her baby! Her name is Bailey May Weber and she is the most precious thing I have ever seen. Christy and Dan make incredible parents. I went to Utah to see my niece, as well as my man. We also moved our stuff into our new home! I am obsessed with it. Currently I am in California finishing wedding planning! Less than 3 weeks! I can't even believe it. I'm not gonna lie I practiced signing Carlee Holmoe the other day.. It needs a little bit of work. And yes I know I'm a dork. I am so excited though! Everything is all coming together for the wedding, but more importantly I will be sealed for eternity to the most amazing guy in the world. How did I ever get so lucky? 

Here are a few pictures of my latest adventures! I'll post again on this thing soon! But no promises :)
















1 comment:

  1. We all go through the "suck at blogging" thing at some point. But you seem to have some seriously amazing excuses to be slacking! Europe and wedding planning? How wonderful! Love your pictures:) Keep at it - it gets better!

    ReplyDelete