Tuesday, March 20, 2012

'Hit me with your best shot'

Sooo, we're kind of tough. For date night, Danny and I went to the shooting range. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't think it was going to be that scary. We told the guy we've never done it before, and then he handed us a gun, gave us a 2 minute spiel, and sent us on our way. Danny took a turn, hitting all his first 10 on target (which is also a little frightening) and I was still too scared so I made him keep going. Finally I gained some confidence and said I would try. Step by step, Danny walked me through what to do, making me pinky promise I wouldn't turn around to face him with the gun in my hand. I shot my first shot and dropped the gun. He would tell you that I threw it, but that part is debatable. It's a lot scarier than you'd think! Either way, we looked like BAMF'S.




2 comments:

  1. Robby and I were just saying we wanted to go do this for a date night! I feel like I would know what I was doing from all the GH I watch! HAHA! But I would probably panic once the gun was in my hands! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would pay money to watch Shannon shoot a 9mm. Hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete